Mermaid reporting in - Happy New Year!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutch Mermaid

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG-4032-e1510213371294.jpg

Hi guys!

My name is Rianne, 33 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. I'm a big fan of scuba diving and last year I was fortunate enough to do 5 different liveaboard trips :heart: as well as some resorts and try out tech diving.

Usually I write reports about the trips for my website Dutch Mermaid and I also make vlogs that I upload on my YouTube channel

So far I've dived in 21 different countries and I'm only getting started! Especially a big fan of the bigger stuff like sharks! Oh yeah, I'm a Dive Master with about 450 dives about now. I stopped logging at 200!

Happy New Year! Do you dive both warm and cold water locations? What area are you based? Do you consider seals big?
I am a Boston area cold water diver, we have seals! I dive Florida/Caribbean as much as possible, seen sharks, but my preference is turtles.

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar Rianne!

A yet to be certified -wannabe scubadiver from the Netherlands here...welcome to the board!

Quite the resumé! Nice footage as well. Maybe I should do vlogs too someday xD

Greetings from a Dutch merman

Hey Ruben! You should! Vlogs are a great way to really take somebody on holiday with you, next best thing to actually taking someone with you. Where do you usually dive?

Happy New Year! Do you dive both warm and cold water locations? What area are you based? Do you consider seals big?
I am a Boston area cold water diver, we have seals! I dive Florida/Caribbean as much as possible, seen sharks, but my preference is turtles.

I just made this fantastic dive with Sealions last month in South Australia (was really looking for great whites). Here's a shot from that:
15750233233351156840648-scaled.jpg

Florida is high on the wish list for the manatees <3 Boston.... I would need a dry suit brrrr! I do sometimes dive in The Netherlands with my dive club, but it's usually under protest haha. Sometimes you just need that fix!

Where is your next trip to?

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar Rianne!

A yet to be certified -wannabe scubadiver from the Netherlands here...welcome to the board!

Time go get certified!!! Where about in The Netherlands are you from? My diveclub in Leeuwarden does PADI OW

Well I’m getting certified this year. So maybe pictures to follow :). You have a great resume and your videos are awesome. (Subscriber). Hope to see more in the near future!!!!

Hey Ruben! You should! Vlogs are a great way to really take somebody on holiday with you, next best thing to actually taking someone with you. Where do you usually dive?
Mostly in the Netherlands, I live in zeeland so that's convenient. I did go on dive vacation once in 2017 to Derawan, Indonesia which was the best dive experience I had so far. Definitely doing it again.

Well I’m getting certified this year. So maybe pictures to follow :). You have a great resume and your videos are awesome. (Subscriber). Hope to see more in the near future!!!!

Thank you!!! Good luck with the course, well worth it! :D Look forward to pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom