Men's Wedding Ring Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:clapping: :thumb:

Details dude, details! :shakehead:

I really don't have much, the ring was lost over the side of a boat weeks ago and I received a PM today from a girl who found a ring in the same area, I put her in contact with the ring owner and it was confirmed she did in fact find his ring. She's getting together with the husband and wife who lost the ring Wednesday to return it. Kudos to new SB member missea-diver for finding the ring and joining SB in an attempt to find the rings owner.

Kudos to new SB member missea-diver for finding the ring and joining SB in an attempt to find the rings owner.

Be nice if she was posting on this thread so we could congratulate her in person.

they found a ring on the bottom of the ocean?! I'd bet my life savings in an instant that it wasn't possible.

Fantastic.

No doubt, and after several weeks of rough weather.

Be nice if she was posting on this thread so we could congratulate her in person.

I hope she does, but whether she posts her story or not she should be commended for doing the right thing, she went out of her way to find the ring's owner showing remarkable character and integrity.

Back
Top Bottom