Men's BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

g8rphan19

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking for a men's BC, sized medium. Preferably with integrated weight pockets. Around $200. Jacket/vest or back-inflated.

Thanks,

Michael

I have a couple edge bc's jacket style has 2 tank straps trim weight pockets on the back quick release weight pockets stainless inflator brand new never use some of themn still have price tag on themretail is 449.00 im an instructor and bought a bunch of thease to teach with and still have a couple that havnt been used so if u want one ill get rid of them for 250 unreal bc for the money

I've got a brand new in the box IST J-201, size small that might work for you. It ran too large for my daughter who ended up with a size x-small eventually. I figure this would fit someone up to about 5'7" and 150 lbs. or so. I can even use it but there's no room for adjustment left and I am 5'8" and 165 lbs.

Small IST J-201 BCD Front on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It's a nice BCD, weight integrated, rear trim weight pockets and a safety quacker thing.

New, never been wet, still in original box.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom