Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4516315562_95735dbf51_o.jpg

this makes my day marc love the composition and warmth. the silhouetted ridges on the background draws the eye and adds a touch of mysteriousness. love it!

Hi Krawlings nice shots composition

With a little lightroom work they could be better..

I hope you dont mind i took the liberty of playing with one

Im no expert far from it but im sure other guys can give you better

Attachments

• test (1 of 1).jpg
    test (1 of 1).jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 64
Thanks lerroy I am just starting to play around with the photo editer that cam with my camera . It 's not any thing fancy but it's a start.

We all started somewhere. My first camera was nothing special but it was enough for me to fall in love with photography. A couple new cameras later, I have learned a little and gotten off a couple lucky shots. The ride is great so keep with it and enjoy. If you take your camera diving, the obsession sets in exponentially quicker.....just a warning :wink:

Jon, Aaron, Marc-terrific shots.
Krawlings, could you please go back and shrink yours to 800x600 and edit them in? They're too big for the board's format and you have to scroll to see them, plus it widens the posts below it.

Or just host them on the SB gallery and it automatically resizes them to fit the board.

scubasteve what is gonna happen in 125 days ?? LOL

Few G10 insect shots

bugs8of9.jpg

bugs7of9.jpg

bugs6of9.jpg

bugs3of9.jpg

bugs5of9.jpg

bugs4of9.jpg

bugs2of9.jpg

bugs1of9.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back