Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeepers Jon, you just never fail to impress. This is another excellent series. I particularly like the shoes, the chillies and the last one, whatever it is.

Would you care to share how you manage to get such a very shallow depth of field on the shoes and the last picture for instance? Are you using a long lens from some distance away or do you just have a very fast lens (at wide aperture)?

Jeepers Jon, you just never fail to impress. This is another excellent series. I particularly like the shoes, the chillies and the last one, whatever it is.

Would you care to share how you manage to get such a very shallow depth of field on the shoes and the last picture for instance? Are you using a long lens from some distance away or do you just have a very fast lens (at wide aperture)?

thanks for the kind words buddy. most were shot with a nikon 50mm 1.8. aperture ranging from 1.8-2.8. that last pic is called "suman" a local variant of rice cake usually dipped in sugar or eaten with mango. yummy! :D

sharing some photos from a recent trip out of manila :)

3851505088_d603a2e0b3_o.jpg

3850709765_e7afdf04d2_o.jpg

3850705551_c3b636d604_o.jpg

3851501336_d073e1f507_o.jpg

3850703009_9cce4a72ab_o.jpg

wow

always love your shots. Very intriguing

Jonix, superb

Jonix
I love the cloud reflections on the sea and the little boy.

Parabolic
Great finds, any more in the dusty vault.

Jon.....this photo is absolutely breathtaking. This is one I would love to plaque and hang on my wall. Great Work as usual.

3851501336_d073e1f507_o.jpg

jon I sure agree with ScubaSteve on that CFWA waterfall image, what a masterpiece!! ++Ken++

Back
Top Bottom