Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations Aaron. Nice composition, great detail, no blur-amazing considering the 9 month exposure time. Oops, better go check the saturation level!!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Congratulations Aaron. You have yourself a beautiful boy there. Now go play family and bring back more pictures (topside or underwater does not matter :D).

Isabela, Puerto Rico

Isabela, Puerto Rico

Crash Boat Beach, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

Crash Boat Beach, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

You have a great eye for light.

light is everything

I have not been in the water for a while... to long and so several days ago went out for a snorkel... a very shallow reef about 10 feet. I took along my oly sp-350, no strobe and for fun took this image. It is clearly a small sea fan probably 4 feet down. I converted to b/w.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P5050014-Edit.jpg
    P5050014-Edit.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 45
one of my first pictures with my af 60mm lens
spydey.jpg

and a nice horse picture
horseintheward2.jpg

what do u think guys??

really cool pictures, i like the one with the wave going out the best,

Got out of the house for a few minutes the other night (thanks to my wonderful wife) and got these. Not my best - it's been a long time since I've gotten out for landscapes, but it was good getting out

awesome compositions as always aaron!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom