Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

while we're here at the Animal Kingdom....

A giant stride

recent
IMG_9809_1.JPG

wooing

IMG_9821_1.JPG

recent

I love all these pics of the wildlife guys, keep it coming.

While on the theme, here are some pics from the very northern parts of Kruger National Park (except for the last one).

Female Leopard in a Baobab tree.
2008-11-09_06-34-54.jpg

Tusk & Trunk
2008-11-07_14-44-44.jpg

Double-trunk
2008-11-07_14-50-33.jpg

Sub-adult White-fronted Bee-eaters
2008-11-07_15-08-58.jpg

Saddle-billed Stork
2008-11-09_10-48-29.jpg

Bat Hawk
2008-11-23_14-01-57.jpg

lordy, is that what I thought it was?

great pictures!

Geez, what lens was that!!:shocked2:

:D I was pretty impressed with the results myself but the picture was taken with a cheap point and shoot FujiFilm F30 through my birdwatching spotting scope (Leica APO-Televid 82). I have a little adapter that holds the camera in position on the scope's eyepiece and then I set the camera on timer so that I can let hold of it, giving my hand-introduced vibrations time to settle down before the shot is taken.

Of course that requires a VERY obliging bird and these were just such birds. They were actively hunting but at least they'd return to the same perch after every sortie.

Mmm, jealous. Very jealous.

:D .... the picture was taken with a cheap point and shoot FujiFilm F30 through my birdwatching spotting scope (Leica APO-Televid 82).....
:banghead: are you saying that canon is fooling us all those years!! I'm gonna drop dead.. :puppy:

now you owe me advice how to get over it. wish I never asked! :shakehead:

Beautiful!

I wonder if the California Monarchs are still in trouble?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom