Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

225635634_0dbf4fd2a6_o.jpg

Hippocampus Histrix - Seahorse

Was looking for that elusive Pygmy but was not lucky this weekend. Well, I got a good consolation prize on my night dive...

Alcina, I love the headlight shell reflection shot. Isuris, that dragonfly is awesome. Nice work!

pyrodiver:
225682157_d983c2858f_o.jpg

Lactoria Comuta (did I get this right?)

Went on a night dive and this fish was so playful and curious. It was coming on to the red focus light of my strobe.
Great shot Pyro :D!!

Absolutely love what you've done with that fish and the black background :)

Pyro, those are wonderful!

HDR shot of mine, view from my bedroom...
For those who aren't familiar with the name or technique.

It stands for High Dynamic Range.

It's a feature in Photoshop CS2 or Photomatix or FDRTools.

It's basically a way to 'digitally develop' your photos using tonal information contained in multiple exposures of the same shot.

Say you exposure bracket the same shot. You can merge all three files into one 32 bit file and use the data contained in the images to create one master output preserving accurate details from all exposures.

Anyway here's an attempt of mine, still quite haven't got the hang of it, converted it to b&w... best seen large, click on the pic to do so.

Back
Top Bottom