Megalodon Rebreather & VR3 Spectrum (located in West Sussex, South East England)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dir-sussex

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
A friend of mine is selling his Megalodon due to work commitments so he hasn't got any time to dive :depressed:

The unit was bought from Dennis Vessey, the UK & European servicing agent for ISC, a couple of years ago and was serviced at that time by Dennis. Since then it has only done a limited number of UK dives and a couple of Red Sea liveaboard trips.

The owner is a senior engineer / toolmaker and is very fussy about his equipment, so it's in very good order, well maintained and completely standard (no non standard parts or modifications).

Specification as follows:

Megalodon with Apecs 2.06 firmware with ASP.

Standard canister and axial scrubber.

Cordura counter-lungs with ADV.

Standard ISC ScubaPro Mk2 first stages and hose configuration.

Back-plate with harness and Beaver quick release weight pouches. Also fitted are side sling rings and integrated crotch strap between the back-plate, belt and the counter lungs

ISC Tetradon wing with adjustable Butt plate

3 litre (approx 25 CuFt) Faber steel cylinders (L & R hand valves) with Q/R aluminium mounts. The cylinders are out of test but are both in excellent condition and still pressurised (thus no possible contaminant ingress).

The O2 sensors and batteries (all ISC manufacturer supplied) are only three month old and the primary handset screen was recently replaced.

The unit is fully rigged, and is in excellent condition.

It is also supplied with a head calibration kit, a spare seal kit and full O ring and valve set.

I have photos of the unit and kit for sale and can email them to anyone interested.

Also for sale separately or together is a fully unlocked (OC/CC, Trimix) colour screen VR3 computer with original pouch bag and manual. It has one scratch on the glass which is not visible under water.

Please contact me and I will pass on any communication to the seller. I haven;t a price for the unit this will need to be negotiated directly with the owner.

Tony Howard.
Training Officer - Ifield Divers SAA 54
BSAC Instructor
ITDA Instructor
email: training@ifield-divers.org.uk or dirsussex@yahoo.com

Attachments

• rb8.jpg
    rb8.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 130
  • rb2.jpg
    rb2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 110