Meg Tooth Dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LimitedSlip7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wife and I are looking for a place to take our 2 year old shelling/beaching for a week within a reasonable driving distance of Ohio. Last year we went to Florida and I tried a Meg tooth dive in Venice. Been wanting to try it again and heard that Meg Ledge off Wilmington and Cooper River in South Carolina are both good places (maybe better). Having trouble finding any available slots for Cooper River but it looks like there are some available for Meg Ledge Inshore. Haven't found any availability for Meg Ledge Offshore yet... Are those sites still productive or are the teeth mostly gone? Any other locations in NC/SC you would recommend? Would also need to be nearby some beaches with shells of course. I'd only be able to dive maybe 1 or 2 days out of the week we are staying (Sept 22-28th).

Thanks!
Nathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom