Medium Tech or Back Inflation BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jenkinskc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK, I am looking for a decent Tech or Back Inflation rig as I have lost weight since last dive season and i need something smaller. I am 6'1'' and 200lbs (going down to 180). If you have a great deal, let me know I am very interested.

I don't mind buying parts and piecing a rig together either.

I would really like a dive rite, hollis, oms or similar rig but am open to anything.

THanks in advance.
Brad

I have a Halcyon Eclipse, Secure Harness and Stainless Steel backplate w/ the 40 lb lift wing. I have the original low pressure inflator hose (still in the package), but we had the dive shop switch out for my Dive Rite low pressure inflator hose and octo (DIN, with yoke adapter, analogue SPG). I also have a Dive Rite Nitek Duo wrist mount computer, with software and docking station. Less than 10 dives on the BC, and less than 20 dives on the octo. Nitek Duo is practically new (less than 20 dives)

If you are just looking for harnesses, also I have two Dive Rite Transpac II harnesses (both size medium).

I divorced the wanna be techie diver, and I am going back to a female cut jacket style BC with a console computer (which I always preferred), so I am looking to unload as much of this gear as I can, for the right price. PM me and make me an offer (shipping not included in offer price).

--Fran

I have a Sea Quest Black Diamond BCD for sale. It's a back inflation unit. I'm 6' 190lbs and it fits me fine.

I have a medium Sea Quest Balance back inflation BCD only used for a couple of dives if you are interested let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom