medium drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laguna230diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
looking for a self donning (diagonal zip preffered) shell suit in size mens medium.

I want a suit with a good zipper, as for the seals I am willing to work with you. If you have a suit that needs seals this may be the best way to get rid of it. Im looking to buy a quick cuff and QCP dryglove system and a neck tie also. I want to have user changeable seals and easy donning drygloves.

Im looking to buy either a project suit that only needs seals, or a complete rig with similar components as mentioned above

Let me know what you have and we can talk price.

-brandon
804-814-6836

already talked with him, my only concern is the ATR system. I feel that a crotchstrap might help more with the suit riding up on me as i have to be vertical for much of my work. My ideal suit got away from me on ebay yesterday... tear

and im very skinny, this is a m-L, i need a medium.. or if for some reason they made a tall small haha. Im 5-10 and 155lbs or so

I have one on ebay that ends tomorrow night its still less than $200 pm me for more info Thanks Todd

Back
Top Bottom