Measurement Help New Drysuit Whites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zaberman1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am new to drysuits and will be purchasing my first one within the next few days. I put in an email to whites but decided to post here as well. I intend on ordering my Bullet Package but my measurements do not necessarily fit into one stock category and don't want to buy the custom suit; which size would work the best or should I just bite the bullet and go custom (no pun intended)? I measured exactly where they take these stock measurements:

Height: 5ft 6in
Chest: 38 in
Waist: 38 in
Butt: 45 in
Crotch-Floor: 30.5 in

Thanks A lot!

Zach Aberman

I believe you better ask Mike from Dive Right in Scuba and also leave this message also in White's section, I am sure someone will take care of your request.

Maybe you should go to nearby LDS to try out the most appropriate one first. You are lucky that you can go and try before you buy. I am in Hong Kong, Asia that not much shop host stock for drysuit especially the tropical weather here.

Good luck.

You can go to the whites web sight and they have size charts Whites Diving Homepage - Whites Diving
I thin you fall in to a sm/m or ml/l. But check out ther web sight tere is a lot of info there> I hope this helps

I have been diving the Fusion since August of 09. I am 6' 210 lbs. I have a 2x 3x which leaves a good amount of room for thermal gear. I would look at stock large extra large. I love the suit. Was in an O'Neil 7 mil. Unmatched flexability.

I am new to drysuits and will be purchasing my first one within the next few days. I put in an email to whites but decided to post here as well. I intend on ordering my Bullet Package but my measurements do not necessarily fit into one stock category and don't want to buy the custom suit; which size would work the best or should I just bite the bullet and go custom (no pun intended)? I measured exactly where they take these stock measurements:

Height: 5ft 6in
Chest: 38 in
Waist: 38 in
Butt: 45 in
Crotch-Floor: 30.5 in

Thanks A lot!

Zach Aberman

Zach, give me a call at 815-267-8400 and I can let you know the perfect combo that you need :wink:

Zach, do you know for sure that you can get a custom fit Bullet ? I was looking at their web site, but couldn't see any reference . I don't fit any thing in their size chart either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom