MCH? And nitrox stick for an independent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bank 32%. I have not found the need to pump air. Your needs may vary.

I am in the market for a compressor. I have the space and I can run 230V single phase to the compressor. My budget is $8k.

Right now I’ll be filling cylinders for myself. In the very near term I’ll be operating as an independent instructor. Along with fills for classes, I’ll offer cylinder servicing. Service will include a full. It I am not going to operate a fill station per se.

Classes will be limited to 4 students. On pool days I’ll have 8 cylinders that will need to be topped off in between sessions. That’s four hours of my time and a bunch of trips to the garage. Having four more cylinders would cut my time in half.

My question is for my budget how would you spend the money? I’m in between an MCH6 and a nitrox stick or an MCH13 and PP blending until I can afford to add a stick.

Make your own stick..

Motor controller does a few things . First, it gives you a start/stop switch so you don't have to use your breaker switch. It also gives you a distribution panel for things like an hour meter, auto shutdown, auto drains, high temp shutdown, etc. It also prevents the system from starting if you go through a power outage and then get it back later when you aren't standing by. Both compressors can be run on single phase.

Hey brother,
I can't really figure this forum out. I have a round fan Nautica MCH-6. I need parts. Businessvlune 786-353-3558. Thanks in advance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom