Maybe going to dive in St. Thomas, Antigua, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Lucia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coconutgirl

Registered
Reaction score
I am traveling to the following islands in November:
St. Thomas
Antigua
Brabados
St. Lucia
St. Kitts
I am wondering which islands you would dive again... because you liked it so much the first time.
Also, any referrals to dive ops, other things to "must do" at these locations is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Coconutgirl

Give Nates Custom charters a call for STT. go anywhere ya want USVI and BVI and do it your way! Its who I am diving with in Jan when we are an STJ for a Rhone dive!
ST Dive has a good reputation as well.

Hi,
I own a dive shop in barbados called west side scuba centre and I would be happy to send you information on it if you e mail me at peterg@sunbeach.net

Did a check dive off Antigua not much there, at least on the south side, east of English Harbor. Only Monkey Shoals between St. Kitts and Nevis, again nothing of interest.

Sounds like you are on the same cruise we are going to be on in December. We are diving with the ship in St Thomas and Barbados made our own plans to dive in St Kitts. Want to dive in Antigua but havent found a supplier I want to dive with yet. Was told to stay away from Jolly and I don't want to go to the other side of the island to get a dive boat. I'm looking for a resort to dive with in Dickenson Bay.
djjsperry

Back
Top Bottom