Mayan Riviera - Best dive sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How impressive the corals and wreck dives in Mexico might be, Id say the cenotes is by far the most awsome dives to be done in Mexico. That is assuming you have fairly good bouyancy control, which I assume you do given the number of dives your profile indicate..
The good thing is theres so much nice diving anyways that more or less anywhere you go (atleast as far as the "popular" sites goes) youll get a nice dive. Downside is of course that some of the sites is pretty crowded..

Thanks Tigerman. My bouyancy control is good, altho I have a new BC which I need to field test on an openwater dive before trying it in the ceynotes. / Re: Crowded sites. It would sure be nice if the various dive charters could stagger their arrival times at the popular dive sites to avoid that 'rush hour' effect. (Wishful thinking...)

K.

Thanks BEM. So many shops...so little time. Your tip is appreciated. Safe dive practices and good briefings are always nice to see!

K. PS. I see you are a fellow Ontarian. ' Enjoying all the snow and COLD this winter???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom