May 22 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Today's dive was at "Danao Beach".
This dive site has more Ghost Pipefish than any dive site I have been to in Bohol. There were at least a dozen of them at various spots at about 90 feet.
Be sure and make a note of this site if you are coming here to dive.
The dive guide at Seaquest that knows the locations is "Yolly". He also found the Comet Fish that I requested.

map.jpg

cuttlefish.jpg

comet.jpg

ghost.jpg

wires.jpg

Great set!

The Comet Fish is absolutely amazing.

They are all great pictures, BUT the top side shot of all the lines running every which direction is crazy. I kept coming back to check it out and figure out what they are trying to accomplish. Crazy :bonk:

You know Jim, I don't get out to the board much anymore but when i do, the first thing I do is look for your posts. I never tire of looking at your pics. Thanks for posting

You know Jim, I don't get out to the board much anymore but when i do, the first thing I do is look for your posts. I never tire of looking at your pics. Thanks for posting

Thanks for that. It's quite a compliment.

wow ive never seen a clearer picture of a comet fish and ornate ghost pipefish!
you rock man!

Back
Top Bottom