May 21st.-TENT SALE!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats great for those in Tx......for us deployed slobs....as usual...out of luck.

There will also be a Coral Reef Awareness Specialty card class for dvers and non-divers. I have 8 spots left and the cost is $25, includes the specialty card from PADI and the AWARE book. We normally charge $59 for this class. It will be at 2pm on Saturday May 21, 2005. Please call or e-mail ASAP if you want a spot!

RICHinNC:
Thats great for those in Tx......for us deployed slobs....as usual...out of luck.

Hi Rich-

Is there anything we can do? I don't think anyone thinks of those who are deployed with our military as "slobs". You are a hero in every sense of the word.

We will try to make it out to see you guys on Saturday. Still trying to fit Firegoddess for a suit. What time are you guys opening the flaps at?

Lukiedukie:
We will try to make it out to see you guys on Saturday. Still trying to fit Firegoddess for a suit. What time are you guys opening the flaps at?
11AM :)

Hey Lukie-

I am dieing for Firegoddess to try on a Bare suit. I really think this may fit her!

Debraw:
Hey Lukie-

I am dieing for Firegoddess to try on a Bare suit. I really think this may fit her!

That is why we are going to be stopping in. I am hoping we can get something that fits her. If not it is off to the custom suiit makers.

Lukiedukie:
That is why we are going to be stopping in. I am hoping we can get something that fits her. If not it is off to the custom suiit makers.

Y'all are really optimistic, aren't you? What are the odds they'll fit 34" 21" 34" with a 36" inseam? Nobody else does...

TODAY ,,,,great sale items.....SNACKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom