May 13 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
site.png

frog1.jpg

frog2.jpg

scorpion.jpg

nudi.jpg

LOVE the teeny, tiny frogfish in the first shot! (2nd one, too :wink:) What great fortune to be able to spot such mini ones. When I was in Dauin, a fellow diver showed me a pic of a frogfish the size of a fingertip. It boggles my mind that they're ever that small...

LOVE the teeny, tiny frogfish in the first shot! (2nd one, too :wink:) What great fortune to be able to spot such mini ones. When I was in Dauin, a fellow diver showed me a pic of a frogfish the size of a fingertip. It boggles my mind that they're ever that small...

The dive guide spotted it. It's the same Froggy in photos 1 and 2.

Fabulous spotting to find these examples. From experience, even when they are pointed at, I have had dificulty picking them out. It is so easy to let your eyes be captured by the movement of clown, angel, puffer, etc.
Great pictures, please keep up the good work.

Nice pix! The Frogfish has great camo. It looks like a bit of coral.

Great frogfish find!

Love the Froggy shot(s). The lighting is so perfect. In that first photo, on the bottom sort of right of center there's what looks like 2 arms or tentacles. Is that part of the ...dang, can't think of the name of that feathery thing....but the anchor system for that or something else?

Sorry...brain fart! :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom