May 13-20: Cozumel - no charge for room in private villa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

backprop

Contributor
Reaction score
We've had some folks join and drop out - it's just been that kind of year so far - and I don't want to let a room(s) in the private villa go to waste. Some Scubaboarder(s) could probably use a break on accommodation, and here it is.

A room is up for grabs - NO COST !! Single or couple.

We're making our own dive arrangements and payments with the shop (Tres Pelicanos), which is less than three blocks from the villa - so we can stroll there in the morning for a complimentary ride to the marina.

If you haven't dived with 3Ps before, they're one of the best ops on the island with valet service - no lugging all your gear back every day.

The villa is right in town, two blocks from the ocean (and Mega and Chedraui). Walk to the plaza and all the great restaurants in San Miguel. The place is huge, with a private pool, two living rooms, a giant kitchen, wi-fi, A/C, and cable. Daily housekeeping except Sunday. Filtered water is provided. I've stayed there before and immediately decided to book again. I ask that you tip $20 per person (total for the week) to housekeeping for the room.

I've signed up for rescue training the first three days, and we have a night dive penciled in Wednesday, and the two-tank afternoon dives on Thursday, all with 3Ps. You can obviously set your own dive schedule with the shop.

Airfares from the U.S. (at least where I am) are about where they were when I bought - but it won't be that way for long. CUN obviously less still.

PM me if interested. You'll need to commit soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom