Max Dives Per Dollar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did a liveaboard it was like 110 a day when you averaged it out did four dives most days so about 25 bucks a dive there too and different scenery.

Can you share details on the liveaboard for $110 a day? I've heard of this kind of price for liveaboards in Indonesia or the Red Sea... but the airfare to those places tends to upset the "dollars per dive" calculation.

Can you share details on the liveaboard for $110 a day? I've heard of this kind of price for liveaboards in Indonesia or the Red Sea... but the airfare to those places tends to upset the "dollars per dive" calculation.
Yeah a local liveaboard here out of Santa Barbara think it was just under Four hundred for the 3 days returning on the 3rd day plus three decent meals and snacks. We did the Northern Channel Islands. I did not include nitrox fills that we had but could dive air if you like and its included. Charter was through Truth Aquatics an excellent outfit from out experience.

Back
Top Bottom