Maui Diving Day 4 Photos (Another WHALESHARK! and others...)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

segal3

Reaction score
To start off...today was the end of an amazing trip...13 dives in 4 days...absolutely awesome weather, and on every dive I saw something new...some of which I still haven't had time to edit and post...these are some pictures from my two morning dives today, including the 2nd (!!!) whaleshark I've seen in as many days, this time inside Molokini Crater...riding his pectoral and dorsal fins was definitely an experience...

Anyway...even with only the internal flash I love this camera and housing package...just great so far. Comments or criticism is readily accepted :D

crab.jpg

hermitcrab.jpg

nudibranch1.jpg

nudibranch2.jpg

Two different eels posed for those shots, as well the two similar nudibranchs were found in different spots..also saw another leaf scorpionfish hiding in some coral...tons of other pictures to put into the final gallery on my site...

~Matt Segal

nudibranch3.jpg

rarelongnose.jpg

whaleshark1.jpg

whaleshark2.jpg

~Matt Segal

whaleshark3.jpg

whaleshark5.jpg

whaleshark6.jpg

whaleshark7.jpg

~Matt Segal

whaleshark8.jpg