Matt Transplanted to Southern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,

I've been relocated back to CA and this time to Southern CA.

I've been away from tank diving for quite a few years and want to get back to the hobby. I need some relaxation and would like to get diving again.

I'm certified through NAUI and have my snorkel gear and a few other things, but have not been in a BC for over 5 years.

How would get back in?

Welcome aboard here and hopefully back in the water soon.

Please feel free to drop on down to our local forum and join in our fun here: .....
SoCal .....
Have you done any cold/cool water diving before? Might be a good idea to take a refresher with someone. Drop on down and let us know
what part of SoCal you live/work in and maybe someone close will help you out. Dive on in and enjoy:D

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

Southern California is fun diving if you have the protection needed.

Welcome back to the Left Coast. What part of So CA are you living in? My suggestion would be to do some dives with a good dive master. There are plenty here in So Ca so it depends on where you are.

Back
Top Bottom