Matt Reed at Pilmap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
now all we need to do is get Simon to "rewrite" that article and then have someone hack pilmap's website and replace the article... :D

thank god I don't stay at Atlantis when I go to PG...

He will find you Mike...:D

Diver Dennis:
You two look SOOOOO cute Matt. Will Simon be going to visit you soon?

Nice article by the way....

Hey Dennis, you're just jealous you missed the heli jump so you have to keep riding this don't ya cowboy!?:mooner:

pakman:
is that from the PG search and rescue drills?
no, from some nice guy who rented a chopper for fun

matt_reed:
What are those things in your avatar Mike? - look like they're messing up the viz.
yes, that is called marine life... you techies don't get to see that very often, so no wonder you're confused. You are too busy looking at your gauges and wondering how long a deco you have, if your trim is perfect, and if you are at the right place on the rope.. FUN!

Matt, although I really enjoyed my stay last month at Atlantis in Sabang, and WILL go back as your dive operation rocks....forget about the photo and article in the link, what I really want to know is who were those chicks to the lower left titled "Beaches of the Philippines"?! lol

:wink:

Mike Veitch:
yes, that is called marine life... you techies don't get to see that very often, so no wonder you're confused. You are too busy looking at your gauges and wondering how long a deco you have, if your trim is perfect, and if you are at the right place on the rope.. FUN!

And it's a blistering forehand straight down the line from Mr. Veitch off an unusually weak first serve from Mr. Reed.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom