For Sale Massive lot of new and used dive gear! 200+ wetsuits, hoods, booties, gloves etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Aloha Scubaboard -

I used to run a new and used dive shop out of my garage and am moving and need to get rid of all of my inventory. There is a TON of inventory. I need to sell this ASAP as I am moving, make me an offer.

This is a great opportunity for someone who runs a dive boat and needs rental gear, a dive tour operator, someone looking for an extra income stream selling the gear on Craigslist or ebay, hull cleaners, etc etc... The sale includes a sweet e-commerce website that is turn key ready to go so you can rent and sell the gear online.

The gear is both new and used but is in overall great shape. Some of the wetsuits are older but they are warm. There is a lot of brand new gear as well.

The inventory is as follows:

- 246 wetsuits (3mm, 5mm, 7mm, spring suits, farmer johns, tops, etc etc. Everything you can imagine and more)

- 96 pairs of fins (New and used)

- 39 knives (New and used)

- 9 BCD's (New and used)

- 1 tank (steel)

- 18 hooded wetsuit tops (All sizes. Great condition)

- 38 hoods (New and used)

- 34 pairs of gloves (New and used)

- 53 pairs of booties (New and used)

- Tons of dive bags

- Tons and tons of miscellaneous stuff (Boxes of used regulators, regulator parts, miscellaneous parts and much much more).

IMG_2447.JPG

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_4182.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4217.jpg

front.png

thumb_IMG_4141_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_4230_1024.jpg

Are you trying to sell this as one lot or piece-by-piece? There are a few things that I need/want [cold water wet/semidry suit Lg-XL (I'm ~6'1" 205 lbs), size 10 booties, z knife/cutter, safety sausage, DR/Hollis F-2 fins & a couple of wreck reels] if you sell separately. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom