Massages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a good massage safely? We'll be staying at Fantasy Island in December.

Im afraid I may have been spoiled by Sally in Cozumel :(

Anyone know where I can get a good massage safely? We'll be staying at Fantasy Island in December.

Im afraid I may have been spoiled by Sally in Cozumel :(

Are you ever in luck!!! You can get a great massage at Fantasy Island. In fact, the resident manager's wife (I'm sorry...haven't met her and don't know her name) is the person who does the massages. The massage room is right next to the front desk - it can't get more convenient than that!

Becky....are you getting excited about your first trip to Roatan:D after a few monkey la la's you won't need a massage :wink:

Ann,

I desperatly need a massage.
Im pretty excited, but we have a lot going on right now with our bathroom in ruins. It'll go by fast Im sure. I cant wait for december to be here !

Cozoholic, see the thread below "A Taste of West-End, Roatan"

Oh Ann...another thing...

do you go off the resort to eat at all? Any really good food to be had there? and if so, what?

Most of the time you eat there....it is not like Coz with a restaurant on every corner...plus you are off on an islet and a bit of a hassle to get to 'town'....I would recommend that you eat off site at least once at a restaurant called The View go before sunset since it is a beautiful place to watch the sun set over the caribbean..

http://www.leisuretravelmart.com/roatan-honduras-restaurant.html

The View
The View is located on one of the highest points in Roatan and overlooks both the north and south coast.

While the seating is outdoors with an awesome view overlooking the hilside and reefs, the tables are wood and utensils are placed on paper napkins. The reason to come to this restaurant is the view and the food, both are outstanding they offer a variety of seafood and meat dishes that are well prepared, fresh and tasty. The salads with fresh spinach and lettuce can be made up with shrimp, chicken. The steak is tender and tasty. Save room for dessert, their chocolate bred pudding is sumptuous. The restaurant is inexpensive and the service is good. Cash only.

here is a pic Roatan Info - Roatan Hotels, Resorts, Diving, Maps, News, Real Estate, Pictures, Weather, Tours & Chat.

just ask the front desk to arrange a taxi to take you there...just make sure you have the taxi arrive early enough so that you are there to take in the view before the sun goes down.....

Last edited:
Wow, I had already forgotten about The View(the name not the place). I've mentioned the beautiful views from the mountains of Roatan before and this one is spectacular. I highly recommend it too. I remember spending one night their eating via candle light because there was no power. Great place, great people. Don't miss it. No place on "flat" west end, CCV or Fantasy Island can compare.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom