Massachusetts cage dives??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AMurphy26

Registered
Reaction score
I have done shark cage dives in RI for the past few years. Does anyone know of anyone offering cage dives in the Boston area? I would like to do a few shark dives each summer if i could find a boat leaving in my area rather than traveling to RI.

AMurphy26:
I have done shark cage dives in RI for the past few years. Does anyone know of anyone offering cage dives in the Boston area? I would like to do a few shark dives each summer if i could find a boat leaving in my area rather than traveling to RI.

Although I've heard corroberatable stories from tuna fishermen that would scare most people out of MA diving entirely, for the most part I don't think you're gonna find sharks in charter-business-sustainable numbers in MA.

Maybe out on the arm of the Cape, but then you're driving even longer than you would to Newport.

For years, I've been trying to get my buddies with boats to go out and lay a nice, thick chum line offshore in Cape Ann and see what materialises. No takers just yet.

Back
Top Bottom