Masks for little people?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

koozemani: when I have parents bring in a child my first mask option is the Deep sea Clarity mask. I find that it is an inexpensive mask that fits most kids well and actually has room to grow.

Really? I saw it online and quickly discounted it based on its description as being for med to large faces. A perfect example on why I started this thread and love the SB community.

Another consideration is price. Although it is a lesser consideration, it is one I must factor in. Not because I don't love my son enough to shell out the bucks, but because he is 10, and at his current growth rate I'm estimating that he is going to be 8 ft tall in the next two years. Whatever mask he ends up with will only get limited use before he outgrows it. You know with school and living in the desert always getting in the way.

If price is consideration, the offer from Jim for edge/hog and the mako freediving mask are all well worth considering.

I am leaning toward ordering several masks and seeing which fits the best/is cool looking.

All of them! First i'll hit up the ldses in my area since I know they should carry some of the masks mentioned and have him try some on.

Atomic Aquatics frameless comes in a medium, I have a circus freak small head/face and this is the only mask I have found todate that doesn't leak, I bought two.

After ordering several, we have a winner, or I should say winners. I was originally ordering for my 9.5 yr old, but somehow my wife and 7 yr old also came away with new masks.

wife: Cressi Lince
oldest: Akona Wahoo
youngest: XsScuba Fusion 2

thanks for all the responses!!

Back
Top Bottom