Mask Strap Replacement for Aqualung Mythos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edwinh

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am using the Aqualung Mythos mask. It's a great mask... until the strap broke and I just discovered how difficult it is to get a aqualung strap replacement for it in Singapore. Would you please advise me on which online store I can find the Aqualung Strap replacement (who ships to Singapore)?

It is difficult to use the generic replacement strap because it is usually 20mm wide. The Mythos strap is only 17mm wide. Hence, it wouldn't fit.

Try and get a neoprene mask strap that attachs with velcro. they fit all sizes and are super comfortable. Not sure where to find one though. I swear by them.

I found the velcro rubbed my ears and bugged the heck outta me. ScubaToys has a neoprene replacement strap that doesn't use velcro and it's great. Check out their website for more info. :D

Back
Top Bottom