Mask/snorkel set found

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was diving yesterday/Sunday at CSSP in approx. 15ffw headed back to the dock when I found a well maintained mask and snorkel combo just N of platform 4. If you got back after your dive and realized --- hey I am missing something here, please drop me a PM with the a description so I can get it back to you. :wink:

Hummm... think that might be mine...

Mask.... made of rubber, with two glass lenses... Snorkel, round long tube with a mouth piece on one end...does that fit the discription. :D

No way it's got to be mine.

It's got a scary eyes tint on the faceplate and a whistle built into the Snorkel. (and a nitrox sticker on the snorkel)

Does it have the name "Rental" written on it? If so, it's Richerso's.

Does it have the name "Rental" written on it? If so, it's Richerso's.

.............. no, but that's :rofl3:

When I was working an OW class in the pool last weekend, one of our instructors mentioned that one of our people lost a mask and snorkel the previous weekend. We had classes going at both Travis and CSSP. I do not have any description, and will have to verify which place the mask was lost. If it was CSSP, I will try to get a description. Generally we turn that kind of stuff into Robert when we find it at CSSP. Thanks for the heads up.
Tom

When I was working an OW class in the pool last weekend, one of our instructors mentioned that one of our people lost a mask and snorkel the previous weekend. We had classes going at both Travis and CSSP. I do not have any description, and will have to verify which place the mask was lost. If it was CSSP, I will try to get a description. Generally we turn that kind of stuff into Robert when we find it at CSSP. Thanks for the heads up.
Tom

This mask combo had just been dropped that day as it was void of silt and muck. I did check with the 2 classes that were near by after I returned to the dock. If knowone PM's me with the specf. I can always drop it off to Robert and his growing 'collection'.

I sent an e/m to the Instructor who mentioned it to me, and gave him the link to this thread. You (and I) have done all that we can to try to help whoever lost it. I will post back if I hear anything further.
Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom