Mask fin set - how much is avg $

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, that’s a tough decision. One being $74.95 and the other one being $74.95. Such a tough decision. Just joking of course. :wink:

The important thing is do they fit you? If they don’t it doesn’t matter if the price is $1.00 or $1,000.00. If they don’t fit you have a nice wall hanger so what would you pay for it now that it has become modern art?

Buying stuff on line is ok but first you need to try the item to see if that model and style will fit and work for you. Just like clothing dive gear sizes vary greatly. An XL with one company may be a XXL or an L with another. Do your homework first.

Gary D.

Porsche060,

Gary has given some sage advice!

Fit is everything in a mask and fin.

And, from an ethical viewpoint (this may raise some hackles, but so be it), I don't feel it's fair for a new diver to go into a local dive shop, try on stuff until he finds something that fits and then purchase from an on-line supplier without first giving the local dive shop a chance to come to an agreeable price for the items.

the K

Dont cheap out on the mask and fins!! The zoom package is nice, and I believe Scubatoys will exchange the mask if it doesnt fit with shipping both ways. Dont ask me how they make profit...

I know how you do it, by trickery!! You know, On most websites "Confirm" means look at the order and confirm the order is correct. On Scubatoys however, it means you just placed your order!!! I made a $700 click on accident last night. LOL!!!

Oh well, wanted the camera anyhow... :14:

Fish Food:
I know how you do it, by trickery!! You know, On most websites "Confirm" means look at the order and confirm the order is correct. On Scubatoys however, it means you just placed your order!!! I made a $700 click on accident last night. LOL!!!

Oh well, wanted the camera anyhow... :14:
(k
schwa.gif
n-fûrm
prime.gif
)tr.v. con·firmed, con·firm·ing, con·firms
To support or establish the certainty or validity of; verify.
2. To make firmer; strengthen: Working on the campaign confirmed her intention to go into politics.
3. To make valid or binding by a formal or legal act; ratify.

No where in there does it say think about it for one last chance to back out! Your money is now mine!!!:eyebrow:

As long as i get that 10% discount Im happy. If not, dont be surprised if the credit card doesnt go through :shakehead:

Whoops, didnt mean to hijack this thread. My appologies porsche060 :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom