Marty Snyderman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Ernst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Marty Snyderman will be giving a Photography class at Dolphin scuba Center in Sacramento, On 1-29-10 and 1-30-10, The class will be primarily on Composition and set up of shooting, If Interested contact Dolphin Scuba Center.

916-929-8188

Marty put on a seminar at our shop last June. It was truly outstanding! Everyone in attendance, from beginner to expert phtographer, loved it. If anyone can make the Sacramento course, they should DEFINITELY go!!!!!

Marty put on a seminar at our shop last June. It was truly outstanding! Everyone in attendance, from beginner to expert phtographer, loved it. If anyone can make the Sacramento course, they should DEFINITELY go!!!!!

Thanks Bud, I know I won't miss it!!

WOW. Marty is great. I learned so much from him when he was on the liveaboard I was working on. Everyone learned something from him from the avid photographer to the crew who had never touched an UW rig. If you want to learn anyting about photography, DO NOT miss this opportunity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom