Mares regulators with gauges $99

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjlang

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am selling a Mares regulator for $99. It has been well taken care of and is fully functional. It has been laying in a closet unused for two years. It was tested under full pressure at a dive shop pool today. There are no leaks anywhere. In addition, I used the 2nd stage regulator and alternate air source at depth and both breathe very smoothly. I also inquired about parts, as mergers in the scuba industry, have in the past, led to lack of service kits for various regulator models. Service kits are available for all of these regulators. As I said earlier, this equipment is in fully functional, working condition. It has been well taken care of and will provide years of continued use. I would list these as mint condition except, if you look closely at the pictures, you can see that there is a small amount of pitting on some of the metal hose connections and a tiny amount on the first and second stage regs. I have Paypal account if you prefer to pay that way. I can ship these domestically via Priority Mail for $15 or pick-up in Austin is free.

The has Mares MR12 first stage and a Mares second stage with a Dacor octopus. It has an Oceanic pressure SPG gauge (which was tested today at the shop and works perfectly) and low pressure BCD hose.

The MR 12 is an excellent choice for intensive use at a Diving Center and for recreational divers who demand reliability. The balanced diaphragm first stage offers technology offers easy, natural, regular breathing.

* High Performance Diaphram Design
* 4 Low Pressure Ports
* 2 High Pressure Ports
* Rugged Mares Design
* Nitrox Ready

Thanks!

Attachments

• 4-23-10 249.jpg
    4-23-10 249.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 4-23-10 257.JPG
    4-23-10 257.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 52
  • scuba 016.jpg
    scuba 016.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 52
  • scuba 013.jpg
    scuba 013.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Just read the part about the PM. Ignore my posted reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom