Mares Quad Air vs. Teric for low vis lake Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Mares Quad Air and like the big numbers on it's display, but I'm thinking of going to a Teric for the colored display and bright illumination of it's display for some of my low viz lake diving I'll be doing at Lake Lanier north of Atlanta in deeper depths.

Anyone use a Mares Quad Air for low viz diving conditions and used a Teric as well and how they compare in actual dives. Pros and cons?

Thanks!

I have a Mares Quad Air and like the big numbers on it's display, but I'm thinking of going to a Teric for the colored display and bright illumination of it's display for some of my low viz lake diving I'll be doing at Lake Lanier north of Atlanta in deeper depths.

Anyone use a Mares Quad Air for low viz diving conditions and used a Teric as well and how they compare in actual dives. Pros and cons?

Thanks!
Why the smaller display? What about a Peregrine unless you require AI.

I used perdix and now a Teric with the large font. I could see both fine snd I have poor vision.

Was in a similar situation as you not too long back, ended up on the Ratio Idive computer. Colour screens are the way forwards if you dive in very low vis situations

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom