Mares Puck Air Screen Protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddkess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I've been searching everywhere locally and on the internet for the Puck Air Screen Protector. The Manual say's it easy to get a replacement. None of my local dive shops carry it. How do I order it direct from Mares?

Hi, I am looking into availability of this part now. I will let you know tomorrow for sure. Thanks for asking.

Sincerely,

Hey Zac,
I'm still waiting for any information you have on purchasing a Puck Air Screen Protector!

Hi there,
Sorry for the delay, but this question brought up a conversation. Currently we do not have this as a part in stock. However due to your question we have decided to add this to our inventory. We should expect to have them available within 6 weeks, most likely sooner. Here is the part# 44200738 PROTECTION GLASS. If you decide to order 1, please have the Mares dealer contact me directly. I see by your location on your profile you are from the NW. Any NW Mares dealer will have my contact info.

Best regards,

Back
Top Bottom