Mares Puck Air not detecting tank psi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I bought a mares puck air dive computer used, and everything worked great. I really like this dc and have not had any of the other problems stated in these forums. But, it recently stopped displaying the tank psi. I took it apart and found out that there are 4 different colored wires which connect to the metal "nut" type thing that fits inside the bottom of the dc. These 4 wires somehow got twisted and all ripped from their soldering points. I can resolder them, but I just do not know which ones go where? Does anyone know which order they go in or have a diagram or something of the dc? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there. I'm afraid I can't offer technical repair/ service help over the internet. My recommendation would be to take it to an authorized Mares dealer, who can then send it to our service center. Sorry I can't offer more information. Liability has become to relevant.

Best regards,

Zak

Back
Top Bottom