Mares MR22 Abyss question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

313m good lord that is deep. I'm sold by everything I have researched and heard in this thread. Can any LDS Mares dealer obtain and install the Cold water kit? Any clue how much the kit is? Thanks.

mrmonk7663:
313m good lord that is deep. I'm sold by everything I have researched and heard in this thread. Can any LDS Mares dealer obtain and install the Cold water kit? Any clue how much the kit is? Thanks.

Its easy, they can do it while you wait :D
About £45 in the UK, don't know about the US but I,d guess at $45

As for service, in Europe we can get the service kits and service the regs ourselfs, invalidates the warrenty and I don't recommend you do this but it is not difficult.

Check out with your LDS that they can obtain parts. Mares are openning a new service depot in the US this should make it easier for you LDS to get the Service Kits.

Great reg, the weight won't bother you, especially since you haven't become accostomed to anything else.

Right now, the Abyss is the best deal for a high performance reg.

If you allow it to sit mouth up on the surface, sometimes it will free flow. That's not a big deal at all. When mine is out of mouth, I make sure it is mouth piece down.

Xanthro

Back
Top Bottom