Mares MR 22T 1st stage, 2 Abyss 2nd stages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pquiggle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Mares MR 22T first stage with yoke connection, 2 abyss second stages with superflex hoses, XS Scuba depth gauge and extra low pressure hose to hook up to your BCD. On the first stage there is an extra low pressure port on the first stage if you want to attach a drysuit hose and an extra high pressure port.

It works perfectly and retails for well over $800 new. The regulator was a gift and has only been used about 5 times since I got it less than a year ago. I'm a SCUBA instructor and need to replace it because I need to switch to a brand my shop carries for sales reasons. That is also why it has not been used very much.

I'll be happy to send additional pictures.

Thanks!
Paul

Attachments

• IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1122.jpg
    IMG_1122.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 128
the second stage looks to be the one that comes with the abyss navy 22 but the first doesnt look like it. where they bought separate? and are all the components the same age? also are there any vissible scratches or anything on the regs?

They were all bought together a little less than a year ago at the Mares dealer in Roatan, Honduras. Unfortunately, I don't have the paperwork as I got it as a gift from a friend down there because he kept upgrading based on the latest regs he saw other instructors diving with. I think he went through five different sets in less than a month!

I've been trying to determine the exact model number myself. I don't think the 2nd stage is the official Navy version, even though it looks like it. I'm attaching a few more close up pictures of the second stages. There are a few scratches where the black paint is coming off the metal portion, but it is very superficial. There are a few minor scratches on the plastic portion as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1121.jpg
    IMG_1121.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom