Mares Mr 16 dfc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

egraham2

Reaction score
I am a newly certified diver who has been an instrument and control tech. for 30 yrs. in a NE utility. After buying a used Mares reg.set and having it serviced at my LDS I almost died from sticker shock. I got the little bag of used parts back and couldn't believe how much they got for so little work. I work on industrial regs. and know how simple they are. Is there ayone who woul have the tech. drawings, manual for the Mares Mr 16 dfc? Any info would be helpful. Also where to get parts.
thanks,
Ed Graham

egraham2:
I am a newly certified diver who has been an instrument and control tech. for 30 yrs. in a NE utility. After buying a used Mares reg.set and having it serviced at my LDS I almost died from sticker shock. I got the little bag of used parts back and couldn't believe how much they got for so little work. I work on industrial regs. and know how simple they are. Is there ayone who woul have the tech. drawings, manual for the Mares Mr 16 dfc? Any info would be helpful. Also where to get parts.
thanks,
Ed Graham
Try SeaJay's site. www.DeepSouthdivers.org. Click on the talk button and then regulators

hi ed, and welcome aboard. you posted this in one of our "regional" forums, and so
I moved it here so you can get a wider audience for your question.

Mares parts are available from www.scubastore.com. This business is located in Spain. They have an excellent history of service, and I have made several purchases from them in the past few years.

Greg

egraham2:
thanks,
Ed Graham

Thanks to Greg for the information on Scubastores.com. They have just what I am looking for,for my Mares mr16 reg. If you do not know wher to look for SCUBA information,especially parts and repair products, they are hard to find. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom