Mares Kaila Medium BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azalinx

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Used less than 30 times and in new shape Medium Mares Kaila Womens BCD asking only $200. Full Description below. I also have Mares Abyss 22 Regulator, Octo and Mares Puck Air (with Compass).

The Mares Kaila Women's BCD features a “Dragon” design inflation bag offering the comfort of a traditional style BC without encumbrance or restrictions. Slender design of the front better facilitates buoyancy on the surface. Patented dual-position lumbar support allows you to double the padding or extend the length of the padding to maximize your pre dive comfort.
Dual adjustable shoulder straps adapt to different torso lengths. Easy-to-Adjust cummerbund ensures better adherence to the body. Easy-to-Open pockets, angled zippers provide easy access. Large zippered opening allows for easier insertion of weights. One pull movement releases weights quickly. Shaped pockets form to your waist for added comfort.
Features:

• Weighs only 8.6lbs/3.9kg (size Large)
  • Trim Weights holding up to 4.5kg/10lbs total
  • Elastic cummerbund
  • Neoprene padded collar
  • Interior plush lined
  • Shoulder straps designed to relieve pressure on the shoulders
  • Adjustable chest strap
  • Two rear quick dump valves
  • Dual position hose clip for your gauges

Attachments

• yhst-14715689733760_2265_230667806.jpeg