Mares Instinct 12S Regulator and Instinct Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT_Tactical

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a Mares Instinct 12s Regulator set and a matching Mares Instinct Octo for sale. Like new condition. Used about 10 times. Yoke connector. Purchased both new from LP last year in July. Both very well taken care of an always cleaned with fresh water and stored inside the home. I have the original boxes (will break one down for shipment but include both) and can email photos to interested parties. Asking $400 shipped with insurance. OBO Switched over all my stuff to DIN and no longer using yoke or I'd be keeping these. Love the angle and less jaw fatigue that the instinct give me.

Mares Instinct 12S Regulator at LeisurePro
Mares Instinct Octopus at LeisurePro

Instinct1.jpg
Instinct2.jpg
Instinct3.jpg

Price drop to $375 Shipped.

---------- Post added July 9th, 2014 at 08:41 AM ----------

Last edited:
WOW, still no interest. I'll drop one more time before tossing on Ebay. $360 SHIPPED w/ insurance. That's a complete reg and octo set up for less than just the reg at most sites.

SVT_Tactical, I don't really want to be that guy, but i'm going to be. The link YOU posted on your first post shows the 1st/2nd Instinct Combo at $240 and octo at $115, for a total of $355 brand new, that's probably why you're not getting any interest. Now moving on, if you're interested in going to a reasonable price with that said for used PM me, let's chat, looking for something to put on my bail out bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom