Mares Guardian Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi guys:

I would appreciate very much if any of you that got a hold of the Mares Guardian User manual could send it to me:

sancholuz@gmail.com

I´ve just fixed one of al old friend of mine and he has lost the manual.

Thanks a lot

Arturo. I sent them to your email.

Best regards,

The manual allowed me to reprogram and test the computer before sending it back to my friend. Although this operation is not explained in the manual, I had to repair the defective + pushbutton. If you remove the four allen screws (not the ones that give access to the battery compartment) that hold the case together, the case comes apart in two halves. You can see all the electronics (sealed by the usual Mares gel), and also get access to the three pushbuttons. Pulled up the deffective one, it comes apart real easy, cleaned the debrie that had accumulated with time thus preventing the embedded magnet to operate the reed relay inside the electronics.... and voila !! the pushbuttons worked again.

Hi Zak, could you please send me the manual? I just bought the computer from my friend and I cannot find it anywhere... Thanks a lot in advance!

Ondra
ondra.vanek@gmail.com

Manual sent.

Best regards,

You should consider up-loading it to Scribd. That way the next person who needs it can just google it an use it from there.
(though you do have to upload something yourself to DL anything)

please mail it to me too. alex.grade (at) gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom