Mares Evolution 7+5mm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstavrou

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I am waiting for my Mares Evolution 7+5mm wetsuit to arrive. Cant wait! I really like it as you can wear the shorty alone or combine both pieces together for colder dives. If anyone has this wetsuit let me know what you think. :crafty:

cstavrou:
Hey guys I am waiting for my Mares Evolution 7+5mm wetsuit to arrive. Cant wait! I really like it as you can wear the shorty alone or combine both pieces together for colder dives. If anyone has this wetsuit let me know what you think. :crafty:

HI mate, how's the wetsuit? I'm interesting to get one too! Please to let me know about this wetsuite, thanks very much :wink:

Hey I got the wetsuit but unfortunately havent gone diving yet. I tried it on and its very comfortable. I also love the design its an excellent wetsuit. Cant wait to try it out.

cstavrou:
Hey I got the wetsuit but unfortunately havent gone diving yet. I tried it on and its very comfortable. I also love the design its an excellent wetsuit. Cant wait to try it out.

Okay, you've had about a year now, so I'm sure you've done diving in the suit. How is it?

Back
Top Bottom