Mares Dragon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steely123:
Does anyone have any experience with this BC? I'm looking at this and the Sherwood Axis
I own this BC, i do like a bp/w , but for a jacket bc, this is amazing. Its dump vavles a in a greet location, although, the intergrated pockets fall out,, ITs not good, when u have to do a free ascent from over 100 ft with bout 15 pounds on ur right side, so make sure u use a weight belt

Thatcher B:
I own this BC, i do like a bp/w , but for a jacket bc, this is amazing. Its dump vavles a in a greet location, although, the intergrated pockets fall out,, ITs not good, when u have to do a free ascent from over 100 ft with bout 15 pounds on ur right side, so make sure u use a weight belt

You referring to the Sherwood AXis or MAres Dragon?

I heard that there were some pockets for the Mares Dragon which were missing a pin. Just return them and all should be well.

Question on the Air Trim... Can you still orally inflate the BC in an emergency???

There is a rubber hose in the right pocket you can pull out to orally inflate it

Ontwreckdiver:
There is a rubber hose in the right pocket you can pull out to orally inflate it

It's only in the right pocket if you are looking at it from the front. If you are wearing it, it is in the left pocket...right next to the inflator.:wink:

I have the LE Metal...thanks Larry...and the AirTrim is AWESOME. Most people who have never dove this bc, are leary of the AT device--but once you dive it and get used to it, it is very very functional.

Got this BC (with Airtrim) before doing a liveaboard last week. One thing that initially confused me when in the pool learning it is that unlike an inflator hose, the top button adds air, and the front button dumps air. Once I grasped that, I liked the BC a lot.

I confirm! I've got a Morphos pro with Airtrim... Once you've tried it, you never want to go back! Love this system!:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom