Mares Dive Organizer Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garth Jensen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have mares quad air, wife has Mares puck pro plus. Both new, Downloaded dive organizer. Uploaded my first 6 dives here on roatan no problem. Then i connected wifes computer, clicked her as the diver, then uploaded the dives. They went to my dive profile and ive tried every thing to get them to her profile but it doesnt work. I exported as all the types of files, but when I try to import them to her profile no luck.
W. When i try to reload it says the dives are not on the computer but they i see that they are still on both computers.

Do i have to download another copy of the dive organizer for her? I must have to have it on a different computer? so that doesnt work.
I have tried searching for a manual and can see from the posts here on scuba board that others cant find one either.

Did you manage to work this out?

I'm speculating, but when you added your wife as a diver, you would have set a username/password. I think you need to login to dive organiser under that account for the sync to assign the dives to it.

I use a quad air, and will probably get my daughter one in the near future, so would be interested to know if you solved the problem.

Thanks.

Nick.

I'm trying to add a computer to Dive Organizer 2.28 and not having any luck

I have mares quad air, wife has Mares puck pro plus. Both new, Downloaded dive organizer. Uploaded my first 6 dives here on roatan no problem. Then i connected wifes computer, clicked her as the diver, then uploaded the dives. They went to my dive profile and ive tried every thing to get them to her profile but it doesnt work. I exported as all the types of files, but when I try to import them to her profile no luck.
W. When i try to reload it says the dives are not on the computer but they i see that they are still on both computers.

Do i have to download another copy of the dive organizer for her? I must have to have it on a different computer? so that doesnt work.
I have tried searching for a manual and can see from the posts here on scuba board that others cant find one either.
I just go back from Roatan and installed Dive Organizer on my PC. I downloaded my dives from my Puc Pro and it went into my listing. I then added my wife as a diver and downloaded her dives, but they added them to my list. I haven't been able to find a way to keep them in seperate logs.

Back
Top Bottom