Mares Decal / Sticker?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ltstanfo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Zak / Phil,

Where can I obtain a Mares logo sticker / decal? I want to put it on a case that I use to store my Nemo Wide dive computer.

Unfortunately we don't have a Mares dealer here in Huntsville.

Thanks,
Ltstanfo
Huntsville, AL

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but I, too, am looking for a Mares decal. I have plenty of the little stickers that come with equipment. I am looking for something for the rear windows of my two cars.

I have a full setup of Mares gear as does my fiancee.

We will be happy to send you some stickers. PM me your mailing address.

Regards,

Phil

hi Phil. i'd love some Mares stickers too. on my dive crate, and my car's rear window too. hope it's not asking too much, but I'm from Manila, Philippines. I'm in Mares from regulator to wetsuit. PM'd you my mailing address. Cheers.

Hi, Just a note, Phil is no longer working at Mares. I suggest you email or call the Mares distributor closest to you for the sticker. Or even try to work it out with the store that outfitted you head to toe. I would think they would be happy to try and get you a sticker. If that doesn't work send me a pm.

Thanks for your support!

Best,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom