Marcosis' Happy Birthday Dive Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcosis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well not really a party but more like a excuse to put togeather another Scubaboard dive trip(s).

I'll be 41 years of old age on September 22 that happens to be on a friday. I've got some friends who may be interested in a night dive on the 22nd, then a boat dive on sunday the 24th.
So I'm throwing out an invitation the all our Scubaboarders who may be interested! I met a ton of really cool people on Scuba Jenny's get togeather!

All my old, new and unmet yet friends are welcome!!!

I'm gonna get online and find some options! Reply back if you're interested and I'll post up the details!

Later... Marc

Sandbar...I know you'll be out of town, but I still expect you to call and sing Happy Bithday to me!
And try not to spend more than $1000.00 on my gift! OK no more than $1500.00 but thats it!!!!!
We'll put something togeather when you get back!
MissD... I don't suppose YOU'LL be in town, Weekend after next?
Later... Marc

Hey birthday boy!! Is the Friday night dive a beach dive or a boat dive?

Yeah, same question from me. What's the details???

OK, Definately boat dives.Most likely on American Dream.

So far I'm with 4 confirmed and another 4 possible for friday night and 6 confirmed with another 4 possible for sunday day (all not yet Scubaboarders).
I'm kinda waiting on some replies from the board to give Capt.Todd a better estimated count.

I would love to do a night wreck/reef if possible.I'll take any suggestions for dive sites from YOU guys who are interested. I haven't any DEFINATE details but I'm gonna call Capt. Todd today to reserve the boat for those days!

Let's fill the boat!!!

Details to follow!!
Later... Marc

Marc-

Count me in on the 24th.

Right On!!!

Here's the details...

American Dream II Friday night September 22 (My Birthday) Greg estimates a 6:00 pm show with a 6:30 Go. It's a 2 tank dive of our choice, Usually 70' for local wrecks and a reef. We may opt for 2 wrecks depending on majority preference!It's $55 + tax per person and a tip for the Divemasters (who are really good!!)

Sunday September 24 is gonna be Ken Vitalle (The Tracy) This is 70' to the sand then a 30' reef drift. It's a 8:00 am show with a 8:30 go. Since we have more than 6 we get a group discount of $5.00 off per person for sunday, So it's $45 + tax per person.

CASH ONLY!!! THEY DON'T TAKE CHARGE CARDS!!!
Since it's a group deal I have to pay for the group in full!!
I have to pay for no shows!!!

We have 6 confirmed then 6 more possible for friday night.
We have 7 confirmed then 7 more possible for sunday morning.
I have 14 spots for Sunday so let me know soon if you're definate.
I may be able to reserve more space but I need to know asap!!!

I'm sure we'll have tons of room for friday night since we're a special trip!

If you need to rent tanks they're $10.60 each.
They also have rental gear and weights!

I have to move on this so post replies or shoot me a PM asap!!

We'll probably get something to eat and a few drinks after each dive as well so all are welcome!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Later... Marc

Sorry buddy...I'll be sitting in the Swamp watching the Gators go to town. I picked a hell of a w/e to go to Hog Town!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom