March 2012 ...The "Who's in Cozumel" LIST!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

430345_304817106251035_268330443233035_838256_14589378_n.jpg

LOL- couldn't resist this one cv..enjoy..:blinking:

I have some officers that would probably do that.....

Thirsty Cougar looks a nice place, but, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is only open until 6pm...

How about Wet Wendy's on Saturday the 17th - that seems like that would intersect the largest number of people's plans...

Anyone else like to join us?

I'm sure I can get the gang to go for a beer or three:cheers:. Don't forget to wear something green! St. Patrick's day at Wet Wendy's it is. We usually go to El Centro after sunset. 7-7:30? Anyone else?

I'm sure I can get the gang to go for a beer or three:cheers:. Don't forget to wear something green! St. Patrick's day at Wet Wendy's it is. We usually go to El Centro after sunset. 7-7:30? Anyone else?
One of my grandfathers was Irish. No doubt he would expect me to join in the celebration! The things we do for family...:D

Hi everyone, who's up for dinner tonight?!

We are going to meet at 7:00pm @ Casa Denis in the town square. This place has been around since 1945 so all the cab drivers and local know where it is. Our guide indicated this was his best non tourist recommendation for food in the square. The telephone number is 987-872-0067

If you would like to chat on the phone send me your number via private message and we will call you. Please be advised we are out and about in Cozumel so it might be latter before we check the board again.

Danny & Gaby

We are going to meet at 7:00pm @ Casa Denis in the town square. This place has been around since 1945 so all the cab drivers and local know where it is. Our guide indicated this was his best non tourist recommendation for food in the square. The telephone number is 987-872-0067

If you would like to chat on the phone send me your number via private message and we will call you. Please be advised we are out and about in Cozumel so it might be latter before we check the board again.

Danny & Gaby
I will try and join you for a drink.

Danny & Gaby
Wish we were there already!! But I had to laugh at the 'non-tourist' recommendation .... I'm not sure anything in the plaza could be considered close to non-tourist! However, if you're all meeting up there, don't forget to ask for your free margarita .....

" Mention you read our web-site and we will give you a FREE MARGARITA with your Meal " (One per person, per table)

Reactions: MMM
Well you are right anything in the plaza is touristy but i had to take the best i could get. I was worried that if i went outside the square people might not want to come.Casa Denis was the highest recommendation in the square..

BTW
La Choza right behind the square (ave 10 between street 3 & salas) doesnt look like anything on the outside but it GREAT.
La Perlita has excellent sea food. Ggrouper and shrimp were excellent last night.

Had the best margarita on the Island, and it wasn't by Denis...... Thanks Jen.....:wink:

Well you are right anything in the plaza is touristy but i had to take the best i could get. I was worried that if i went outside the square people might not want to come.Casa Denis was the highest recommendation in the square..

BTW
La Choza right behind the square (ave 10 between street 3 & salas) doesnt look like anything on the outside but it GREAT.
La Perlita has excellent sea food. Ggrouper and shrimp were excellent last night.
How will we recognize you? And BTW, I think Coz is one place where you most definitely can't judge a book by its cover. Most of my favourites you would never step inside of unless you were curious, adventurous or both.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom