March 2012 ...The "Who's in Cozumel" LIST!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

March 2012:D

03/01/12 - 03/31/12 - MMM, her house, Living Underwater
03/09/12 - 03/18/12 - Diver Kat & Alan, Fiesta Americana, Scuba with Alison
03/12/12 - 03/16/12 - PaulVS, Fiesta Americana, Dive House
03/19/12 - 03/28/12 - kentmorrdave, VillaBlanca, Living Underwater

Paul ... we'll likely see you around FA then!!
buton ... get a move on!! Make those reservations!! You'll feel so much better when you do!! :yeahbaby:

3/10/12 - 3/20/12 - Prop Joe & Kim, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers

66 day's, but who's counting? There will be others joining Kim and myself. I'm sure they will be checking in once they see the March post.
Thanks for setting up the list Diver Kat. We should do a couple Wet Wendy's, El Moro scubaboard dinner/after dinner get togethers:cheers:...
TVMark (Mark), ts8501 (Tim), kcdiver56 (Cindy/John), fishmankevin (Kevin/Nancy) will also be at Villa Aldora that week:grouphug:. I'm hoping Palegicsal (Sallye) will bless us with her presence, and UW artwork, for at least a few of those day's
giveusahug.gif
. I need to get a hold of Suprane (Bill) to see if he can make it in this time frame. I have a totally new UW camera rig this trip that I still haven't even read the manual's for. I'm hoping for our normal "big boy/girl" boat like we've had over the years. My gosh we've had some great, fun dives together over the years. I can't wait. Yee ha, Fun, fun, fun!!!
04.gif
banana.gif
:yelclap::yeahbaby::rocker:

Last edited:
Wife and I will be at the Villa Aldora March 9-17. First time staying on Cozumel. Looking forward to diving with Aldora. Hopefully this will become another favorite Caribbean dive destination.

Think I added everyone ....that's quite a group you have for Aldora, Joe!! Looks like March is going to be a busy month!!!:cool3:

March 2012
:D

03/01/12 - 03/31/12 - MMM, her house, Living Underwater
03/09/12 - 03/17/12 - wjwitt & Wife, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
03/09/12 - 03/18/12 - Diver Kat & Alan, Fiesta Americana, Scuba with Alison
03/10/12 - 03/20/12 - Prop Joe & Kim, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
03/10/12 - 03/20/12 - TVMark (Mark), Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
03/10/12 - 03/20/12 - ts8501 (Tim), Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
03/10/12 - 03/20/12 - kcdiver56 (Cindy/John), Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
03/10/12 - 03/20/12 - fishmankevin (Kevin/Nancy), Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
03/12/12 - 03/16/12 - PaulVS, Fiesta Americana, Dive House
03/19/12 - 03/28/12 - kentmorrdave, VillaBlanca, Living Underwater

I guess I can't be on the March list and come in February can I?
Oh come on!!! Come back in March!!! The shock of having you & I both on the boat together might actually make Alison speechless! (Or need some extra tequila FAST!!!)

Think I added everyone ....that's quite a group you have for Aldora, Joe!! Looks like March is going to be a busy month!!!:cool3:

Well, It's not really "my" Group. I do like to get people together for a good time though. No grumpy divers allowed
03.gif
. There is a bunch of us that happen to go down around the same time every year. I'm not sure I have everyone's dates right? I'll have to look at emails and PM's tonight to verify. They will eventually see this and offer corrections as needed. I think ts8501 (Tim) booked his room at the Villa before we even left last year. Sometimes we gain a few new people, sometimes lose people. This time seems to work as far as schedules for all of us. The weather has been very kind to us in this time frame over the years and I hope it will continue this trip. There is the east side option now if there is a Norte and that is comforting.
Thanks again for doing the list. TVMark and I were just conversing about how much work the March list would be. March is probably one of the busiest months down there.

LOL ... may shoot myself for taking on the list, but it keeps me revved up for the trip!! :thumb:

We also go around the same time each year and have been lucky with the weather. Can't remember missing a day to weather for the last 5-6 years, at least, and when we did miss, it was in December. Although the East side option sounds pretty interesting these days. (Of course with all the people booked at Aldora, I'd doubt they'll have room to squeeze a few 'outsiders' in!)

Just let me know of any corrections needed, or send out the 'word' to your buds to have them come check-in! We need to make the March List the best group ever, so cv is super jealous that he's going in February, and not in March with all the Cool Kids!! :laughing:

oh yeah ... as for a SB Meet & Greet, I do well at the list, but am totally jinxed on organizing the M&G's. So anyone (but me!) wanting to take on organizing a get-together, have at it!! My vote might be for a Sunday night M&G, since everyone heads into town anyway to check out the music?? Just a thought!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom