Mapping PI Dive Sites on Google Maps...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon, I am aware of that and there a lot of helpful site online for using google map to create customized maps for your own websites. But... but we need someone to host a site for this... :wink: ... maybe something SB might consider not just for the PI, but for divesites all around the globe... :wink:

some dives site in samal davao are inaccurately placed. care to edit them.

Seriously THANKS!
just been planning my trip to the philippines and have been on google earth a bit but now ive transfered all the sites to Earth WOW, there a so many and now i know where they are YAY even one of the places i'm staying is marked

TO ALL THAT HELPED WITH THIS U GUYS ROCK

i just want to take a minute to say thank you

the dive site on google map is awsomely usufull and adding the airports and ferry is just too much :p

THANKS YOU !!!!! superb JOB !!!

EDIT: I just discoved the detailed maps , wow so much detais cash changer hotel dive spot , its way more then i can possibly imagine asking , its almost too much :p

IS There a ways i can download this so i can consult it offline ? ??

Last edited:
Glad the maps are of some help. Not sure if there is any way to save it offline. There is the print option though...

Back
Top Bottom